Welcome to the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum catalog of learning resources. You will find a variety of materials to enhance your personal learning experience, including live seminars, On Demand courses, CD-ROMs, books, DVD videos, and LIVE Webcasts. To search for seminars by “City“, simply type the city name in the “Search” box at the top right corner of the page and press the “Search” button. IMPORTANT NOTE: For proper tracking of CLE credits, each person must create their own individual LOGIN ACCOUNT.
ALL listed ICLEF Online CLE and Ethics seminars are APPROVED for MCLE Credit under rule 29 by the Indiana Commission for CLE. Under rule 29 you are allowed to take 6 hours of your 36 CLE hour requirement via online methods.
All listed seminar information is subject to change without notice. (You will be notified of program changes if you have pre-registered) If you plan to attend the listed seminars as a Walk-In please call ICLEF (317) 637-9102 to confirm dates, titles, locations and pricing information. All listed programs begin promptly at 9:00 a.m. (local time) unless otherwise noted. Individual seminar brochures will be mailed approximately 6 to 8 weeks prior to the live seminar date. All credit card transactions are processed through VeriSign TM and a secure transaction server on the internet. If you prefer to register via fax please Click Here to print a copy of ICLEF’s generic registration form. After printing the generic registration form please complete the form and fax it to ICLEF at (317) 633-8780. You may register by telephone at (317) 637-9102.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the proper accreditation of your ICLEF ONLINE CLE credits for the current CLE year, you must complete the ENTIRE online seminar PRIOR to 12-midnight EST (Indianapolis Local Time) December 31.
Telephonic Support for ICLEF ONLINE programs is available from Mon.—Fri. 7:00AM until 7:00PM CST by calling 1-877-880-1335. E-mail support is offered 24/7 during this time with a 1-3 hour response time during support hours, and a 2-6 hour response time after hours.
VIDEO REPLAY SEMINAR
Video replay dates are subject to change or cancellation without notice other than to pre-registrants. Please call ICLEF at (317) 637-9102 to verify dates and locations. Cancellations due to inclement weather will be posted on our website programming calendar.
ICLEF GROUP WEBCAST SEMINARS
There are two ways that you are able to view ICLEF LIVE Webcasts and receive CLE credits. The first method is through an ICLEF Live Group Webcast in a group setting at an ICLEF approved regional/local group webcast site. The second method is to attend via an ICLEF Live Individual Webcast from your home or office computer.
Method 1 – ICLEF Live Group Webcasts
ICLEF Live Group Webcasts are treated the same as attending a Live ICLEF Seminar or Live Satellite Seminar. There is No LIMIT on the number of CLE hours you may obtain by attending ICLEF Live Group Webcasts.
- You may obtain ALL 36-hours of your CLE credits by attending ICLEF Live Group Webcasts.
- You must attend an ICLEF Live Group Webcast at a moderated, ICLEF approved regional / local location (i.e., local bar association office, local law firm, community college / university campus).
- You may receive partial CLE credits should your schedule preclude you from attending the entire ICLEF Live Group Webcast. Simply complete that ICLEF CLE Certification Sheet in your accompanying written materials and return it to the local program moderator to request partial CLE hours.
- It is convenient! Just like a Live Seminar, you attend an ICLEF Live Group Webcast at the scheduled program time, only you do it via the internet at an ICLEF approved regional / local ICLEF Live Group Webcast location.
- Save Time & Money! Save valuable billing time because there is reduced travel time and travel related expenses to attend the seminar at an approved regional / local live webcast location. You need not drive to downtown Indianapolis to attend a live seminar. ICLEF sends the live seminar to you via the internet. IMPORTANT NOTE: not all ICLEF programs are suitable for Live Group Webcasting. Please see the ICLEF website for a listing of programs that are to be broadcast via a live webcast.
- Active participation – ICLEF Live Group Webcast include live video and audio of the presenters, PowerPoint slides and seminar handout materials. You have the ability to participate directly with the presenters by asking your questions through e-mail, telephone and facsimile, making this method of CLE both interactive and interesting.
- Program written materials (paper copies) will be distributed to each attendee at the ICLEF Live Group Webcast locations. Attendees that pre-register online for an ICLEF Live Group Webcast may also review the program materials electronically via the web prior to arriving at the group webcast location.
NOTE: ICLEF Live Group Webcasts are considered live programs and there is no MCLE limit on the number of ICLEF Live Group Webcasts that you may attend as long as the ICLEF Live Group Webcast meets the following conditions:
- The group viewing location must be an approved ICLEF regional / local webcast location.
- The group viewing location must be in a setting with a program moderator present throughout the live group webcast.
- The group viewing location must have a moderated attendee check-in process.
- The group viewing location must provide program attendees with a method to ask questions via e-mail, telephone or facsimile connection.
- The group viewing location must also conform to the rules set forth by the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Commission under Disciplinary Rule 29 MCLE Guidelines, Section 3(a)(4).
If you would like additional information on establishing an ICLEF Live Group Webcast site in your area, please contact ICLEF at (317) 637-9102 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICLEF INDIVIDUAL WEBCAST SEMINARS
ICLEF Live Individual Webcasts are treated much the same as the current ICLEF On-Demand seminars via the web. CLE credits for ICLEF Live Individual Webcasts are limited to 6 CLE hours per 3-year reporting cycle.
- You may take up to 6-hours of your 36-hours of required CLE credits by attending ICLEF Live Individual Webcasts.
- You may attend an ICLEF Live Individual Webcast from your office, home or from anywhere with an established internet connect.
- For the best viewing experience we recommend that you connect via a high speed internet connection (DSL, T-1 or Cable Modem). Some law firms may restrict access to streaming video, so we also recommend that you test your connection prior registering for the ICLEF Live Individual Webcast by going to the ICLEF website (www.iclef.org) and clicking on the “Test Your Connection” link. Connecting via a dial-up modem is not recommended.
- Registration – To attend a Live ICLEF Individual Webcast you must establish a personal ICLEF Online Account and register using a credit card. Go to the ICLEF Website (www.iclef.org) to establish your ICLEF Online Account and click on “Create an ICLEF Account” link.
- Written materials will be available on your computer through your ICLEF Online Account as a PDF file. You are then free to print out your materials or review online them prior to or during the program. A separate “print copy” of the written materials will not be distributed.
- CLE Credits – Your attendance is tracked via your personal login through the ICLEF website. At the conclusion of the ICLEF Live Individual Webcast” you will be asked to supply from two to four key words/ participation codes that will be displayed, on your computer screen, randomly during the course of the program. Once you have successfully entered the appropriate key words at the conclusion of the live webcast, ICLEF will send you a Certificate of Completion. ICLEF then will automatically report your CLE credits to the Indiana Commission for CLE. You will need to do nothing further to report your CLE hours.
- To receive CLE credit for an ICLEF Live Individual Webcast you must watch the Webcast program in its entirety. Partial credit will not be awarded for viewing ICLEF Live Individual Webcasts.
- You cannot receive CLE credits for watching an ICLEF Live Individual Webcast with someone else – you must login as an individual and watch it through your personal login via your ICLEF Online Account.
- Questions may be asked of the live presenters via e-mail, telephone or facsimile.
- To ask a questions of the seminar faculty via e-mail, simply click on the live webcast “Forum” tab and type in your question at anytime during the program. Your question will be addressed by the faculty at the appropriate question and answer time during the program. Based on the volume of questions submitted, your question may not be addressed during the live portion of the program. Should this occur, we will ask our faculty to reply to your question via e-mail after the program ends.
- To ask a question by telephone please call ICLEF at (317) 637-9102 and your question will be transcribed and e-mailed to the faculty during the program.
- To fax your question please transmit your question to the ICLEF fax number at (317) 633-8780.
- TEST your CONNECTION and your ability to access ICLEF Live Individual Webcasts by going to the ICLEF Website (www.iclef.org) and click on the “Test Your Connection” link. If you have difficulty connecting, please contact our webcasting technical support line at (877) 880-1335
ICLEF ON Demand Seminars
ICLEF On Demand seminars are approved for MCLE credit. You may take up to 6 CLE hours of your 36 CLE hour requirement via Online / On Demand video methods. See Disciplinary Rule 29, Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Guidelines, Section 3(b)(5) for more information.
To cancel a registration, a notice for full refund must be received 72 hours prior to the program. The courtesy of canceling 72 hours in advance will avoid a financial commitment of $30.00. No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel on program date or who fail to notify ICLEF of their cancellation. The charge for all returned checks is $30.00. NOTE: Advanced seminar registrants will not receive a registration confirmation.
Special Needs Accommodations
Persons who require assistance or need information regarding access to a program session and availability of special facilities are requested to call ICLEF’s Registrar at (317) 637-9102.
For Indianapolis scheduled LIVE seminars, preferred group rates are available at the Omni Severin Downtown, 40 West Jackson Pl, Indianapolis, IN 46225 (317) 634-6664. Please make reservations three weeks in advance of the seminar and mention Promotion Code: N2000484 to receive the ICLEF group rate. Click Here to make your hotel reservations online.