AN OVERVIEW FROM YOUR PRESENTER, JOHN MOORE:
Lawyers are different. Our role in society in general, and the legal system in particular, places great responsibility in our hands. Our ethical rules call upon us to exercise that responsibility in a manner that differentiates us positively. Despite this opportunity, our profession suffers from ever declining levels of public perceptions of our value to society and trustworthiness. At the same time, technology and competition threaten professional opportunities.
Our future success and fulfillment resides in learning how to expand trust and confidence in each of us as a practitioner and in our profession in general. Doing so requires a comprehensive review how each of us can harness the power of trust, the key driver in successful relationships, to enhance our personal and professional lives.
The Lawyer’s Compass focuses your attention on the critical interplay between your character and competencies and success in building trust in client relationships. In particular, you will:
* Learn How and Why Trust is the Primary Driver of Success In the Attorney/Client Relationship & in Your Practice
* Discover How Your Character is Derived from Your Values and Actions
* Identify Your Individual Personality Type & How This Guides Your Actions Daily
* Walk-through a Comprehensive Review of the Model Rules of Professional Conduct to Uncover its Inherent System of Values & Aspirations
* Learn Professional Competencies That Will Help You Quickly Build Trust in Client Relationships
* Explore How We Derive Congruence, Satisfaction and Contentment in Legal Practice
* Build Your Own Professional Compass to Guide Your Efforts in Building Future Persona & Professional Fulfillment and Success
* Take an Opportunity to Reflect on How to Become “The Aspirational Lawyer”
John E. Moore
Law Offices of John E. Moore, III, PLLC, Vero Beach, FL
John Moore is a faculty member of the Professional Education Group and is one of those people who you just enjoy spending time with. He is passionate about his life, his work and the help that he can provide to lawyers from all areas of practice. He is a high energy, funny, smart and talented teacher. John’s knowledge is practice-proven. He is a principal in the Law Offices of John E. Moore, III in Vero Beach, Florida, where he maintains an active estate planning practice. He is also an actively licensed CPA.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* Maybe the best CLE I’ve attended in 38 years of practice. Brilliant use of visuals, examples & outside works to prompt useful self-examination.
* Very engaging & enjoyable! You can tell Mr. Moore knows his subject matter & is a well-researched, charismatic presenter.
* I could not believe that a single presenter could hold our attention particularly on this subject. I was wrong. John did it.
* Thank you for taking the time to prepare & present this excellent seminar. One of the best that I have attended.
THE LAWYER’S COMPASS
CHARACTER, ETHICS & TRUST IN MODERN LEGAL PRACTICE
6 CLE / 6 E – Wednesday, May 3; 9:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.