Earlier this Spring, the Department of Labor issued the new FLSA regulations, set to go into effect on December 1, 2016. Led by Tami A. Earnhart of Ice Miller LLP, this one hour program is designed to help you and your clients prepare for these important changes:
• Salary Threshold for White-Collar Exemptions: The “salary level test”
• Highly-Compensated Employee Exemption Threshold
• Adjustments to Threshold: When will they be made and how?
• Bonuses and Incentive Payments: How are they counted?
• Overview of What Will Not Change
• Options After Effective Date and Action Steps
• Potential Pitfalls
Tami A. Earnhart
Ice Miller LLP, Indianapolis
The New FLSA Regulations:
How Do They Affect You & Your Clients?
1 CLE – Friday, September 9, 12:15 P.M. – 1:15 P.M.